Woodside of Glasslaw Guest House offers comfortable accommodation if you are visiting the Stonehaven area for business or leisure.
The Guest House is a family run bed and breakfast situated on the outskirts of Stonehaven.
Established in 1994, we offer comfortable accommodation at a price you can afford.You can enjoy pleasant surroundings and our knowledge of the area will ensure you know where to find the popular eating places, pubs and visitor attractions.
When you arrive at the reception area of Woodside of Glasslaw you are assured of a warm welcome by your host Aileen Paton.
Why choose Woodside of Glasslaw Guest House?
- Visit Scotland 4 Star accredited
- Each of the 6 rooms are en-suite and have TV and hospitality trays.
- WiFi Internet access available
- Access for disabled.
- Children and pets welcome.
- Safe off the road parking
- Near to the historic Dunnottar Castle
- 20 minute drive to Aberdeen
Book Now on +44(0)1569 763799
Tel: +44(0)1569 763799
Fax: +44(0)1569 763799
E-MAIL : Send Email
Woodside of Glasslaw Guest House
Woodside of Glasslaw