The Stonehaven Guide website was created in 2001 by Webecom Marketing headed by George McGillivray who has lived in Stonehaven since 1977.
The aims of the website are:-
- To promote the Stonehaven area of Scotland by providing good quality, reliable information for visitors planning a vacation
- To provide residents with useful information about their community, events, local news etc
- To promote the towns and villages around Stonehaven.
- To provide links to main organisations in Stonehaven
- To promote products and services of interest to our visitors
- To provide the opportunity for local businesses to advertise and market themselves to potential customers locally and around the world.
George has demonstrated his passion for Stonehaven by his role as Chairman of Stonehaven its Special Tourism Group from 2004 to 2008 and Chair of Stonehaven Business Association from 2008 to 2013 He was also a director of Stonehaven Town Partnership from 2006 to 2010.
He is always learning and looking for new ideas to generate leads for businesses.
Webecom Marketing now offer a complete Internet Marketing Consultancy service including
- Web Design
- Video Marketing
- Reputation Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Social Media Marketing
- Local Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
George also works with selected web professionals to provide opportunities for people wanting to start their own online business or to get help to market existing businesses
If you would like to contact us about anything regarding this website, please send email
Telephone +44(0)1569 760185