A Display of Vintage & Classic Cars,Motorcycles, Commercials,Military,Tractors, Stationary Engines
Held at Mineralwell Park.Stonehaven on last Sunday in June each year.
This year’s event Sunday 28h June 2020 from 10am to 5pm
Entry Fees; Car - £5.00
Public: A donation only
Contact: Stuart Allan Tel: 01569 765404 or
send email to organiser
The RW Thomson Memorial Rally was first held in 1967 to honour R.W. Thomson (1822-73) the inventor of the pneumatic tyre in 1845 (UK Patent 10990). It has been organised since 1976 by the Robert William Thomson Memorial Fellowship which was formed to perpetuate his memory in 1975.
These are the classes covering most categories of vehicle and engines.
- Veteran Motor Cars to 31.12.1918
- Vintage Motor Cars to 31.12.1930
- Post Vintage Motor Cars to 31.12.1939
- Motor Cars 1946-1960 to 31.12.1960
- Motor Cars 1961-1975 to 31.12.1975
- Motor Cars 1976-1990 to 31.12.1990
- Motor Cars 1991-2005 to 31.12.2005
- Veteran & Vintage Motor Cycles to 31.12.1930
- Post Vintage Motor Cycles to 31.12.1939
- Motor Cycles 1946-1960 to 31.12.1960
- Motor Cycles 1961-1975 to 31.12.1975
- Motor Cycles 1976-1990 to 31.12.1990
- Motor Cycles 1991-2005 to 31.12.2005
- 14 Veteran, Vintage & Post Vintage Commercials to 31.12.1939
- Military Vehicles & Commercials 1946-1990 to 31.12.1990
- Customised, Modified & Replica Vehicles to 31.12.2005
- Motor Vehicle Clubs
- Tractors & Agricultural Implements
- 1Stationary Engines
- 20 Items of Interest
OVER 40 CONCOURS AND SPECIAL AWARDS WILL BE PRESENTED
ROAD RUN 12:00-13:30
AWARDS PRESENTATION 16:30
All exhibitors are asked to arrive between 08:00-10:00.
Later arrivals will be judged at the organisers’ discretion but will not be admitted after 11:00.
Exhibitors in classes 1-16 are required to park centrally in the appropriate numbered bay.
An Entry Form can be down loaded from here
Please complete and return the entry form by 17th June 2019, with the appropriate fee, to:
16 Evan Street
Tel. (01569) 763951 - Email – email@example.com